How do you like the new interface? After twelve years, it was certainly time for an overhaul of the site.
If you’ve made a purchase on the Nutrition Facts Maker 2.0 site in the past 18 months, you may have experienced an error message after you paid for your subscription. PayPal made some changes to its code; payments went through but buyers got an error message and did not receive their login access code. Obviously, this was problematic for everyone. Furthermore, the old site was created before the emergence of tablets and smartphones. It was difficult to use version 2.0 on a tablet. It was virtually impossible on a smartphone.
Version 3.0 changes all of that …
- First and foremost, there are no more PayPal issues! Simply buy and use without waiting for us to manually send you a code.
- The new website is responsive, meaning you will now be able to make labels on mobile devices just as easily as on desktop computers.
- You will use an ID and password to login. No more lengthy, random codes. Your email address will be your login ID and you will be able to set your own password. (Please make it easy to remember but difficult for others to guess. Also, please do not share your credentials outside of your organization.)
- Labels are now grouped together — US, Canadian, and USDA Seals — to make it easier to find what you need.
- The obsolete “old format” labels are gone from both the US and Canadian lists. This will reduce clutter and make it easier to find the label you need quickly. All of the “new format” labels from version 2.0 have been carried over.
- Larger, easy-to-read sample labels now make it simpler to decide which label you need.
- More details regarding the dimensions of the Canadian labels are included so you know which label to choose before actually inputting data.
- If you need to make multiple labels with slight variations, simply create a label, download it, and then use the browser “back” button to navigate back to the label creation screen. The data you entered will still be there, so you only have to edit the values of the fields that are different. This should make the label-making process faster and easier.
Your purchase options haven’t changed. You can purchase access for one day, one week, one month, or one year. Just like version 2.0, Nutrition Facts Maker 3.0 will give you unlimited access to all current labels, as well as any new labels that are added during the duration of your subscription. They are still generated in PDF format. Once you make them and save them on your hard drive, they are yours to keep and use forever, regardless of your subscription status.
If you have an existing annual subscription, you have already received an email with your new login ID and password. As promised, your subscription plan has been automatically extended by one month. If you need help finding your credentials or have questions, please call me at 716.245.1634 between 9:00am and 6:00pm ET, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your past support. I hope you find Nutrition Facts Maker 3.0 to be easier to use.
I sincerely appreciate referrals! If you like this service, please tell your friends and colleagues.
William C. Even
Owner, Nutrition Facts Maker